1. Sustainable development
3E offers consultancy services for:
- Techno-economic studies in energy
- Energy audits
- Strategic studies in the energy sector
- Project studies in renewable energies
- Project studies in energy management
- Integrated sustainable development projects
- Energy strategies: strategic studies in the planning and development of the energy sector (master plans, strategic plans for the development of renewable energies, etc.)
Sustainability consulting for green certification of projects of LEED US, LEED Canada, BREEAM UK, QSAS (Qatar), ESTIDAMA (UAE)
Evaluation of the sustainable design of projects of:
- Residential buildings
- Medical and healthcare institutions
- Commercial centers
- Sports Facilities
- Mixed use development projects
Technical assistance for the certification of these projects in phases of
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy:
- Energetic efficiency
– Audits and energy diagnostics in the tertiary and industrial sectors (steam balances, superheated water, thermal fluid, compressed air, refrigerants, electricity management, water management, ventilation, air treatment, etc.)
– Feasibility studies, engineering, set up, monitoring and guarantee of energy efficiency projects in the tertiary and industrial sectors.
- Renewable energies
– Technico-economic feasibility study, engineering, set up, monitoring and guarantee of energy efficiency projects.
– Study of electricity generation and desalination projects using renewable energies such as solar energy and / or wind energy.
– Technico-economic feasibility study, engineering, set-up, monitoring and guarantee of energy production projects from biomass (recovery of waste, etc.)
Industrial process engineering:
- Energy production
– Combustion: Boilers and steam generators and other heat transfer fluids: Modeling of industrial processes, diagnosis of tertiary buildings (hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, etc.)
– Cogeneration and trigeneration: Feasibility studies, engineering studies, set up and monitoring of projects for industrial and tertiary uses.
– Heat exchangers: Heat and mass transfer.
- Industrial cold / chillers
– Absorption: techno-economic studies, installation and monitoring of gas conditioning projects
– Cold storage, inertial systems: techno-economic studies, implementation and monitoring of cold storage projects.
– Optimization of the cooling power projects
– Technical analysis and institutional framework
– Tools / uses: optimization of use and adaptation of needs to appropriate tools.
– Dynamic load management
– Industries, networks, organization, sizing…