3E is a market-leading consulting firm providing diverse solutions in water, environment, sustainability, health and safety… We are able to combine expertise and local knowledge with global reach and experience.
In a high-carbon emission economy and poor resources, our goal is to drive debate, influence policy, and shape development.
We offer consulting solutions in the following areas:
- Climate change
- Compliance with permits,
- Contaminated soils and remediation,
- Health and safety solutions,
- Planning and evaluation of the impact on the environment,
- Waste and resource management.
3E has solid experience and many references with local authorities, industries and companies in the following areas:
- Environmental monitoring: design, implementation and management of environmental monitoring
- Air quality: master plans for managing ambient air quality, indoor air quality diagnoses, source control
- Water quality: water quality management plans, water audit, ..
- Noise quality: sound nuisance monitoring, noise control, noise pollution studies
- Climate change: inventories of greenhouse gas emissions, reduction plans, etc.
- Environmental Impact Assessments: assessment of the potential positive or negative impact of a project on the environment, including environmental, social and economic aspects.
- Decontamination studies: supply of specialized decontamination programs
- Environmental Construction Management Plans: A comprehensive program of management and control of all environmental aspects of the project during construction stages.
- Waste and Resources Management Plan
- Management plan for the operational phase of the project
Economy and water management:
- Water treatment
– Water softening systems (reverse osmosis, demineralization, etc.): Feasibility study, engineering study, implementation and monitoring of desalination and water softening projects.
– Water treatment: Feasibility studies, engineering studies, implementation and monitoring of water treatment projects.
– Curative treatments of water (descaling, disinfection, etc.): Feasibility studies, engineering studies, set up and monitoring of curative water treatment projects.
– Wastewater management
– Audits of water systems
– Industries, water distribution networks